1. RENTER’S AND DRIVER’S AGE: At least 21 years old.
2. DRIVER’S LICENSE: The driver must have held a valid
license for at least 12 months
3. INSURANCE: All authorized drivers of DRIVE vehicles are covered
against fire and liability to third parties for death, injury or damage
4. MINIMUM RENTAL: One day
5. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW): On condition that the driving code has not been violated, renter's responsibility can be reduced to for groups A,B,C,D,J and I 600 €, groups E, K,and S 750€, 900 € for groups F,O,L and M and for group H 1150 €.
THEFT PROTECTION (TPC): Total value of the DRIVE car against the
theft subject to an additional charge of 5 € for all Vehicles.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (PAI): A PAI is available for an additional charge of 5 € per day per car covering the driver for loss of life or total/partial permanent disablement 15.000 € for the driver and 750.000 € for each passenger.
8. FULL DAMAGE WAIVER (FDW): On condition that the driving code
has not been violated, renter’s self-risk can be reduced to 0
(zero) € by paying an additional charge of 5,85 for groups a,b,and c and 8,80 euro for all other groups.
9. TYRES AND WHEELTRIMS: Are NOT covered by the insurance.
10. PARKING: Is allowed only in authorized parking zones.
11. GASOLINE: Renter is responsible for the gasoline consumed
during the rental. Refilling charge 7€.
12. EXTRA EQUIPMENT: Luggage rack 5 euro per day , baby seat 3 euro per day
ADDITIONAL DRIVER is charged an insurance fee of 2,5 euro per day
14. TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and subsequent administrative sanctions
resulting from traffic violations during the rental period are at the
renter’s responsibility expenses.
15. The insurance becomes invalid if car or vehicles leaves asphalt-covered
surface. The renter understands the underneath of the car is not covered
by the insurance.
16. TRANSFER FEE: A fee of 10 € is to be paid in case the
car is returned to a different station.
17. ADMINISTRATION FEE: In case of an accident an administration
fee of 30 € has to be paid.
Rates are subject to charge without notice. The
reading of klms "out" and "in" starts from and terminates
at our station. Renters wishing to drive the car off of Rhodes island
must have the advance authorization of our office.